We’re back for a new run of Really Useful tips and tricks from the MakeUseOf team, this week offering some useful house technology repair tips for broken headphone hacks, LCD and plasma burn-in, and the best geeky gifts for Valentine’s day!
Really Useful Podcast Season 5 Episode 1 Shownotes
Christian Cawley and Gavin Phillips have a packed show for you this week, looking at:
- How to watch YouTube TV on PS4
- Try on makeup with Pinterest
- Clear your off-Facebook activity
- How to remove a broken headphone jack from your phone
- Fix image burn-in on your LCD or plasma TV
- Video game-themed Valentine’s Day gifts
We’ve also got some recommendations for you to check out:
We also take a look at two current giveaways on MakeUseOf that you can enter now:
Your rating or brief review on iTunes can help us reach more listeners and if you find something useful in the show, share the Really Useful Podcast with your friends on social media.
So you don’t miss a show, subscribe for notifications:
See you next week!
Read the full article: Fix Broken Headphone Jacks, LCD Burn In, and Geeky Valentine’s Gifts